commandment #5 – take time for the little things
hello my lovely friends! surpriseeeee — i made a video blog for #5!!! don’t mind the rambles & random comments, t’was early and my coffee hadn’t kicked in 🙂 ALSO, check out the new dark dark dark hair color… not used to it yet! enjoy!
and in case you don’t feel like watching, here’s a short written version of #5:
i won’t speak for all of us, but for me, i know that i spend a lot of time worrying and thinking about the big picture. it’s hard for me to take the time to focus on the little things in my life.
the “little things” can differ from person to person. here is a list of a few little things i want to work on/get better at:
- texting back: i’ve been really bad at returning text messages lately.
- responding to emails: the quickest emails are the hardest for me to get out.
- wake up with a smile everyday: i find this difficult on some days
- remember to say “thank you” more often
- tell the people in my life that i love them on a daily basis
- read a chapter from a book everyday
- make sure to FINISH the book i’m reading before starting a new one
- write letters to friends more often
are there any little things YOU want to get better at?!