as a little kick start to the summer, i decided that i’m going to do a bracelet giveaway! as many of you know, i make bracelets (www.amandaleigh.bigcartel.com) and donate all the money to the kind campaign.
here’s a (not so serious) video explaining the rules! — i realize i say “so yeah…” a lot. i’m sorry in advance!
the winner will either get a beaded “BE KIND” bracelet or an elephant charm bracelet 🙂 — i’ll let you decide on bead color!
here are the rules:
- comment on this blog post OR my facebook status that has this link in it answering the question: what does kindness mean to you?
- or tell me about a time that you witnessed a random act of kindness.
- if you follow me on twitter, RETWEET my tweet about the giveaway.
- your answers MUST be in by friday, july 1.
- the winner will be announced next week!
and lastly, i urge ALL OF YOU to check out the kind campaign website — www.kindcampaign.com to see what these two amazing founders (lauren & molly) are doing to help change the world for girls. and while you’re at it… “like” kind campaign on facebook!
and… “like” bracelets by amanda leigh!