congratulations to HAILEY for winning the BE KIND bracelet giveaway!
Hailey –> please email me your home address so that i can mail the bracelet to you!! (email@example.com)
and thank you to all of you who entered… your answers were all WONDERFUL! some gave me chills. thank you for opening your hearts to me. i love hearing what other people think of KINDness 🙂 my favorite topic of all time! you guys are the GREATEST!
i’m going to use all of those answers in one of my upcoming projects!
on an unrelated note: i was talking to a friend today… and he & i decided that we wanted to make a list of goals for our lives. we were going to start with summer goals, but i wanted to make it bigger and better (you know, kind of like i do with everything else in my life!) okay, i changed my mind… i’ll do a list of things i want to accomplish THIS YEAR. it’s just a start. i won’t include everything, because the list would be 27 pages long!
- in one year, i want to lose 80 pounds.
- i will exercise at least 5 days/week.
- i WON’T make excuses as to why i can’t workout.
- i will keep a food journal daily.
- i will share that food journal with a friend so i am held accountable.
- i will get a job.
- after i lose 30 pounds, i will take a trip out of state.
- i will go to bed PROUD every single night.
- i will do at least one GOOD thing for myself every day.
- i will share my story about bullying in more than one school.
- i will raise $1000 more dollars for kind campaign.
- by the end of the year, i want to be able to say “amanda, you are beautiful.”
- i will change someone’s outlook on their own life.
- i will start some kind of non profit organization with one of my beautiful friends.
- i will meet my kind sisters face to face.
- i will go on some kind of roadtrip with ashlee, heather & jenny.
- i will go back to los angeles.
- i will find my true happiness.
- i will do a better job at NOT hoarding everything i own.
like i said, this is just a start. some of these are just fantasies, but i’ll make them happen!! it’ll be a pretty amazing year if i accomplish all of these.
no, not IF.
it WILL be an amazing year because i WILL accomplish all of these!
what about you? is there anything at the top of YOUR goal list? i urge you all to make a list like this sometime… all of these have been in my head for quite some time, but writing them made it real. now i’m responsible for making these happen.
and that EXCITES me.
i love having a goal and working to achieve it! that’s basically what life is. right? a series of goals. they can always be modified. a goal never has to be set in stone. it’ll just open your eyes to what you really CAN do.
and did you notice how almost all of my goals start with “i WILL” —> i normally would have written “i WANT to…” but WANT and WILL are two completely different things.
i WANT things all the time and i never go for them.
i WILL reach for my goals from now on… because i know that i deserve to live an amazing life full of happiness. we all do!! i have so much faith in each and every one of you 🙂